Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekly Update May 5th, 2014

Happy Finals Week Everyone!

I just wanted to send out one last weekly update wishing everyone the best of luck with your finals! I know everyone will do great :)

Please keep an eye out for end of the year surveys...your feedback is important to us! We take all comments into consideration in preparation for the upcoming year.

Also, I wanted to say thanks for a great year everyone! I have thoroughly enjoyed serving as your President and I appreciate all of your contributions in making my two-year term as President-Elect and President a success! I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Lastly, congratulations to my fellow senior graduates! I wish each of you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

I hope everyone has a fantastic summer break!

As our wonderful director Connie Rothwell would say, "Onward!"

Sincerely,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment